Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease management
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services
- Child health surveillance - together with the health visiting team.
- Childhood immunisations
- Ear syringing
- Maternity services - antenatal and postnatal care in conjunction with the midwives.
- Minor surgery - including the freezing of warts and other small skin lesions.
- Regular monitoring - by blood and urine tests for patients on a range of dugs for arthritis and bowel problems.
- Smoking cessation
- Substance misuse - a methadone substitution programme is available through the Substance Misuse Service.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu and travel.
- Well woman checks
- Sexual Health Clinic which offers STI checks, advice and information.